Add-A-Line Poems



Check Out Our YouTube Channel For 
A Reading Of These Poems 

4-4-22
The easiest way to say goodbye
Well look at the time
Whats love in the air
When your face in 
the sky. It's never 
too late to cry. 

4-6-22
Fast and ready to move from the unseen
To the unborn queen
I like money, because it's green
Money is my thing, how can it go unseen
I chose college so I cane move off to better things
Bing Bonggg!!

4-7-22
#1
Adulting is Trash
Mindsets get fed
Roses are Red

#2
Hot like the sun itself, looking for apples to grow
farm on the east
Oranges in the trees
Flowers come to my knees
eating grapes like snow

#3
Books are off the hook
At the library
Books are giving me looks
Kind of scary
Read me, keep me company.
I'm in the section called mystery. 

4-8-22
This is my time to shine
And take a moment to unwind
I've got plenty of Mon-nay
But need less Mondays

4-11-22
Freedom at last! Freedom is key
Freedom is something we all seek
When we have nothing left to win
Be curious not judgmental
Seek peace and understanding 
The pathway of progress includes the transformative process of enduring 
discomfort.

4-13-22
#1
Voices in my head
Words on waves at the beach 
Practice what you 
Learn surf what 
You teach

#2
Pick your goals wisely
Dreams sun rising
I can see the sun smiling 
Being creative in my craft got me skydiving

4-14-22
#1
Roll my pants up 
When life get deep
Keep a smile on my face
To keep some peace 
When life hands me lemons
I call for the sugar and a pitcher 
In the name of The Lort!! 

#2
Too blessed
Cant sneeze
Hate is a disease 

4-18-22
Party In The U.S.A
Party In My D.N.A 
Party With Jack-Kay
Party Night And Day
Party Night And Day is a relay
Relay, relay
I need a bae for summer Bae-Cay

4-19-22
Gimme a line! 
You got a line?
Not off the top! 
Top of the perch, birds of a feather
Flock together

4-21-22
The one things we did right
Was stand up tall 
Above it all! 
And didn't let nothing let us fall
And stand up tall